Abstract submission is now open for both oral and poster presentations at the 11th Advances Against Aspergillosis and Mucormycosis!
Submit your abstract here
Each abstract should fit into one of the following categories:
- Antifungal resistance
- Fungal biology/genomics
- Clinical/host factors
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- If an abstract is submitted, the presenting author must attend the congress in-person and register by 31st December 2023. Registration ensures publication and presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the 31st October 2023, any abstracts submitted after this time will not be considered.
- Abstracts are to be submitted via the submission link only and should not be submitted via email.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English and words of non-English origin should be placed in italics.
- The lead author should ideally be the presenting author.
- All correspondence will be sent to the lead author.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- The abstract text should not be longer than 500 words. Tables, charts, and other graphics are permitted but must be in high-resolution JPG format.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive confirmation via email. If you do not receive this then please contact Andy@pagemedical.co.uk.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
- Lead authors will receive their letters of acceptance on 20th November 2023.
Please note that the abstract is the only information the scientific committee use when deciding whether to accept your work for presentation as an offered oral or poster. If accepted, the abstract will be published in the online poster abstract book for the conference. Therefore, please think carefully about what needs to be included.
Accepted Oral Presentations
You will be notified of the outcome of your submission by 20th November 2023. If successful, you will be required to:
- Provide a headshot and short biography for display in the delegate brochure and website
- Provide your PowerPoint presentation via email prior to the conference, or via a USB memory stick at the conference
Accepted Poster Presentations
You will be notified of the outcome of your submission by the 20th November 2023. If successful, please ensure your work is formatted as per the below:
- Poster size should be A0, 841mm(w) x 1189mm(h) – please do not exceed these measurements.
- Poster layout should be portrait orientation.
- Successful submissions also have the opportunity to provide a short video presentation for display on the conference mobile app and virtual platform. This should be provided as a .mp4 file and be no longer than 5 minutes. Note that this is optional.